We are always busy, so shopping and organising our wardrobe can be a hassle. It leads us buying the same styles, even if not perfectly fitting us, and wearing only, 20% of our clothes. I can work with you to create an organised wardrobe containing clothes you love and that suit you, so that also your self-confidence will be strengthened!
You don’t need lots of stuff, what you need is a perfect balance of timeless essential staples joined with remarkable pieces that you can tone up or down depending on the occasion.
I start with a style consultation to understand your lifestyle, personal style and your inspiring looks. Following step is look at at your body shape and proportions in conjunction to your colours so that I can propose you the most suitable shapes, fabrics and fashion trends.
A colour analysis is undertaken to show you the best colours that suit your skin tone and how to create new colour combinations. If you “dare”, I can also give you the main principle to enable you at mix & match prints and patterns.
The wardrobe refresh is a reorganisation to decide:
- what needs updating
- which garments can be sent away for alterations (with your approval)
- the missing key pieces
- unwanted pieces. I can also give advice on where designer items in good conditions can be sold.
As additional service, I can also customise and refresh some of your “old” pieces that might look boring at your eyes. Customisation might include, but it isn’t limited to, glittering, different cuts, stamps, …
At the end of the “refresh” you will:
- Reach full confidence in your style personality (what suits you and what don’t)
- Have a functional wardrobe with fewer items to mix & match
- Get rid of the useless items to gain space for the new ones
- Receive fresh ideas to renew your style.
After the session you will be emailed with a personalised style booklet with style and wardrobe notes, including pictures of outfits, a list of your ‘wardrobe needs’ and a shopping list to fill those gaps.